School Year Session enrollment
Kartwheel Kids has an ongoing enrollment. You may register online by creating an account, by phone or in person. On week #7 of each session re-registration for currently enrolled students begins. Open enrollment for new students will begin on week #8 of current session. This one week difference allows for priority enrollment for current students. If your child is registered for a class by “recommendation only” then they are automatically enrolled on week #7.
Summer weekly programs require a 50% deposit upon registration. Tuition balances will be charged on June 1, 2018. Summer session class payments are due in full at time of registration. All programs offer a 10% sibling discount. There are no additional discounts available. Deposit & tuition payments are non- refundable. Makeup classes will be offered based on availability.
Each student is allowed 1 makeup class per session upon availability. Makeup classes may not be carried over into future sessions. There is no pro-rated fees for missed classes. Makeup classes are scheduled with the front desk. There are no makeup classes allowed during the first week of the session and the last week of each session (ribbon week)
- Full payment is due at time of registration and re-registration.
- Credit/Debit card decline fee $10
- Returned or bounced check fee $30.00.
- There are no program refunds available after 14 days prior to the start date of each session. An exception can be requested due to an illness or injury, requiring a physicians note. Registration fees, event payments and party deposits are non-refundable.
- Kartwheel Kids accepts Visa, Master Card, Discover, cash or check.
Yearly Registration Fee $25 Single Member/$40 Family Membership
- Sibling Discount 10% (Applies to classes only, not events)
- Multi-class discount 10% (This does not apply to the Summer program)
- Only 1 discount per student is applied. Special offers & discounts are not combined
- All discounts will be applied after the registration is submitted and confirmed
Viewing the Program
Parents may view our program from the lobby area. There are NO parents or siblings allowed in the gym area (exception: Move with Me). The staff at Kartwheel Kids asks that there is no talking, coaching or re- directing your child during their class. It is important for the children to focus on their class and instructor. Bathroom facilities for non class members are located in the common area of the 2nd floor.
Video taping and flash photography
For the gymnasts safety there is no flash photography or video allowed during regular classes.
Parking is available in the front of 22 South St & the side parking lot shared with Price Chopper. At 88 C Elm St parking is available in the front of the building.
- Kartwheel Kids is open on Monday Massachusetts holidays with the exception of Memorial Day
- November 26th Thanksgiving
- December 24th-January 3rd Winter Break
- May 30th Memorial Day
In general when the Hopkinton Public Schools are closed, Kartwheel Kids opens at noon. If the weather is poor all day please check the website for continued updates. Updated weather alert e-mails will be sent. All canceled classes due to weather will be rescheduled.